Pipe Relining Specialists
At Aqua King Pty Ltd, we specialize in pipe relining and are also licensed drainers. We are constantly keeping up to date with the latest in relining technology and frequently attend training sessions to keep our skills polished.
We are highly trained and licensed to use the NuFlow system which we believe to be the best. When we carry out our pipe relining work we provide you with a 50 year product guarantee. We also supply you with a detailed pre and post CCTV inspection which you can keep for your reference.
We utilize the latest technologies in pipe camera investigations, high pressure jet cleaning and cure-in-place pipe relining, you will never have to worry about leaking, cracked, tree root infested or displaced stormwater or sewer pipes again.
The NuFlow Pipe Relining Technology “No Dig” system implements cured in place materials to mold to the host pipe. The seamless pipe reline prevents infiltration and ex-filtration, restores structural integrity, eliminates weak joints that allow root intrusion, spans void sections and forms around multiple bends and junctions.
NuFlows pipe relining system and technology is so versatile that the operator can perform pipe relining for sections of pipe as short as 1 meter, as long as you require. The pipe relining can start and stop in any section of pipe as required, and is suitable for pipe from 40mm to over 1.5m in diameter.
There is no requirement to reline an entire length of pipe, to repair one damaged section. We can repair a one meter section, in the middle of a 100 meter line if necessary.
We can perform pipe relining and repair all pipes, from PVC to Earthenware and Copper to Concrete and any other material. Both sewer and stormwater pipes, with diameters from 40mm to 1.5mm, can be relined using the Nuflow pipe relining and repair method.
Some of the symptoms of a blocked drain
- Toilet gurgles or bubbles
- When the toilet is flushed the waste will not discharge
- The toilet may fill up then recede slowly
- Bad sewer odour
- Water fills up and recedes slowly in hand basin, bath shower and floor wastes
- Water fills up and recedes slowly in kitchen sink, laundry sink
- Gully overflows
What causes my drains to become blocked?
- Deteriorated physical condition
- They may be satisfactory condition but may have been abused by flushing away foreign items that should never be place into the sewerage system (i.e. plastic bags, kids’ toys, disposable nappies)
- Excessive disposal of cooking fats and oils, along with other domestic products and DIY materials such as plaster, can cause a blockage of the pipe work
- Tree roots entering a broken drain is a common problem
- Ground movement
How do I know for sure what is causing the blockage?
The only way to know for sure is to literally look. A CCTV survey will enable a clear view and assessment of the section that is blocked / damaged. Using a tiny camera that can be placed inside your pipes, our technicians can visually locate and assess any damages/blockages to your drains.
If there is no structural damage, relining would not be applicable and with the blockage freed the job and the problem would be complete.
If structural damage was the cause of the blockage, relining would be a suitable resolution.
What can we repair using our Pipe Relining Technology?
- Reline any host pipe
- Broken lines
- Bends (45 and 90 degree)
- Mis-aligned pipes
- Reducers (LITs-changes in size)
- P & S bend Traps
- Y & T Junctions (in any combination of sizes)
- Produce pipe where there is no pipe
- Single point entry
- House connections
- Voids (Sections with pipe completely missing)
- Pin holes
- Poor flow characteristics
- Down pipes
- Any vertical, horizontal or sloped pipe
- Custom made pipe sizes
- Ability to cure under water
- Pressure Pipes
- Boundary traps
- fire services
To give you an idea on other projects that we have undertaken and used our pipe relining techniques and technology you can view some of the case studies here: Pipe Relining Case Studies
- Hydraulic Capacity – Improved water flow, due to perfectly smooth surface.
- Longevity – Relined pipes protect from future corrosion or pinhole leaks indefinitely.
- Corrosion – Total arrest of internal corrosion in pipes
- Pressure – Increased internal pressure resistance. Capable of withstanding mains pressures.
- Resistance – To loads arising from leaking seals, pin holes, gaps between pipes, and perforations.
- Maintenance – NuFlow liner creates a permanent protective shield between water contact and the internal area of pipe.
- Structure – Increased structural integrity
- Diameter – Less than 5% loss of internal diameter after relining.
- Water quality – No further corrosion from the leaching of lead, galvanized or copper manufactured pipes resulting in improved drinking water quality.
- Economics – Long term savings due to reduced maintenance cost. No disruption through messy excavation and replacement of fixtures.
- Infiltration and Ex-filtration – Within minutes of relining, liquids are able to pass through the pipe. Water can be infiltrating on a massive scale during the installation process with no adverse effect on the liner.
For more information about our Pipe Relining technology and techniques please contact our office on 1800 2 RELINE (1800 273 546) and one of our pipe relining specialists will be able to assist you.