When should I consider getting my pipes relined?
You should consider pipe relining as a method to repair your broken drains / pipes when:
- You have old clay pipes that are cracked and are letting in tree roots.
- You have had over years many blocked drains and you are getting tired of having them continually cleared.
- You have displaced pipes that are constantly allowing toilet paper to back up and cause blockages.
- You have broken PVC or clay (earthenware pipes) that are leaking.
- You have PVC pipes that haven’t been glued correctly and are causing tree roots to enter your pipes.
Why should I select Aqua King?
Aqua King have worked predominantly in Sydney Pipe Relining for over 10 years and have over 23 years’ experience in the plumbing industry. You can rest assured that we KNOW our STUFF!
We are a family owned and operated business run by David & Renee Horsnell, our team has been with us since the inception of their apprenticeships so you can be sure you are going to get someone we trust and that you can also in your home.
We guarantee all work we undertake and make sure all work conducted is of a high standard. We will always be prompt, courteous, understanding and leave your home just as we found it.
We offer many other services throughout Sydney, so we are your ONE STOP SHOP to problem solving, these services include:
Get in contact with our friendly and experienced team today. You can reach us on 1800 273 546 or enquire online.